We're one and a half patches into the festival, but the party's just begun. A big congrats to those who reached Challenger first in their respective regions! The VIP room is now spilling out to the balcony with party-goers battling for Rank 1. This patch brings a mini-rework to Divine, some updates to 1-costs, and a few other changes. We are a bit light on updates here, as the B-patch last week had quite a few. As always, we'll be keeping up with the conversations you're all having throughout the festival and implementing changes as needed.
Rodger "MinionsRpeople2" Caudill
Dragonsoul is getting a vengeful quality of life, or should I say death, improvement, Spirit 4 is losing some of its spirit, and Slayer 6 is embracing its heavy metal late game identity. But the real topic here is Divine. With only its duration scaling in the past, Divine has struggled to find its foothold as a trait worth investing deeply into. We want to make Divine worth devoting your comp to by giving Divine units a powerful moment of ascension that escalates in potency with each level.
- Dragonsoul: Upon passing the blessing after death, the ally's next basic attack will immediately trigger the Dragon Breath
- Divine Buff Duration: 3/6/9/15 ⇒ 6 seconds across all
- Divine Buff Damage Reduction: 45% ⇒ 35/45/55/65%
- Divine Buff Bonus True Damage: 45% ⇒ 35/45/55/65%
- Spirit Attack Speed: 20/40% ⇒ 20/35%
- Slayer Lifesteal: 15-30 / 25-50% ⇒ 15-30 / 30-60%
- Slayer Damage: 20-45 / 30-75% ⇒ 20-45 / 35-80%
The changes here are meant to empower some of the underperforming units, so here are some underperforming Brand-dead jokes to accompany them:
What do you call an angry fire on a shooting range?
A Ranging Fire.
- Brand Attack Range: 660 ⇒ 890
Did you hear about the spider changes?
It's the Elisest we could do.
- Elise's attacks in Spider Form now increase the cost of her target's next spell by 35/35/50%
- Elise Health on Spider Form Transformation: 35/40/45% ⇒ 25/30/45%
What did Tristana call Brand at the relay race?
- Tristana Rapid Fire Attack Speed: 50/60/80% ⇒ 60/70/90%
What do you call a mad Diana?
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs now spawn further away from her body when her size increases (ie: Titan's Resolve)
Okay, one more… What's Darius' favorite beverage?
A Guillotini with extra damage.
- Darius Fortune's Guillotine Damage: 550/800/1300 ⇒ 550/850/1400
This is part of making our Mana Reave system consistent.
- Shroud of Stillness Mana Cost Increase: 33% ⇒ 35%
- I was not the first to reach Challenger. I know, I know, we're all disappointed. But let's still give it up for Coralie...