Knowing students, it's never too late to work on a great result! If you think you've got a wild imagination and the creative skills to back it up, then this should be a great opportunity for you to win some in-game prizes for League of Legends.
We are only 10 days away from the official closing date for submissions. For a refresher, we want our passionate student gamers to come up with original artworks that involve League in any school setting. IT CAN BE ANYTHING!
Here's a great example:
League + Campus = Collegiate Art
COLLEGIATE ART CONTEST RULES
Participants must follow all contest rules to be eligible. Failure to do so would prompt immediate disqualification.
- Your artwork must be an incorporation of League of Legends in a collegiate setting.
- Artwork can be drawn, painted, digital, or in any other two-dimensional format.
- Entries must be appropriate for players of all ages.
- Entries can’t include any other advertisements, product names, or product placements.
- Your artwork must be submitted in the correct format and size: We’re only taking submissions formatted in .jpg and must be in A4 size.
Creativity, Story Concept and Design Quality are the main criterias for this contest. As mentioned before, a prize pool 5000 RP and 100 Hextech Chests will be up for grabs:
- 2000 RP
- 20 chests + keys
- Artwork will be displayed on the League of Legends game client
- 1000 RP
- 10 chests + keys
- 750 RP
- 10 chests + keys
4th and 5th PLACE
- 500 RP each
- 10 chests + keys each
Honourable Mentions x 5
- 10 chests + keys / each
*All winning artworks will be featured in on lol.garena.com
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK?
Send in your artwork via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Collegiate Art Contest”.
All submissions MUST contain the details listed below:
2. HP Number
3. Name of College/Universities
4. Student ID
5. Garena ID
6. Summoner ID
7. Title of artwork