In conjuction with Hari Raya, we will be conducting a Hari Raya League Art Contest which will run from the 6th of June 2017 to the 24th of June 2017. Your artwork can be hand drawn, painted, digitally designed or created in any other two-dimensional format, as long as it's your original artwork - we accept!
How do I participate?
Firstly, you must already be a member in the Official League of Artists and Cosplayers. To know how to join this group, please refer here. After you have entered the group, you are free to create your Hari Raya artwork.
This year, the theme of the Hari Raya League Art Contest is… RAYA POWER COUPLE. Choose any League of Legends couple and draw them celebrating Hari Raya as creatively as you can. Submit your artwork before 24 June 2017 via email to email@example.com. Winners will be chosen by the Garena MY/SG League team and they will be announced on 4th July 2017. Include the following details along with your submission:
- Country of Residence
- Summoner Name
- Garena Username
- Facebook Link
- Title of Design
What are the prizes?
You definitely do not want to miss these prizes!
- 1st Prize: 3,000 RP
- 2nd Prize: 2,000 RP
- 3rd Prize: 1,000 RP
- 4th-10th: 500 RP each
Rules and Regulations
- Each contestant is only allowed to submit ONE artwork
- Artworks submitted MUST BE ORIGINALLY CREATED by the participating contestants whether hand drawn or done digitally
- Artworks submitted MUST follow the contest’s theme: Raya Power Couple of League (Two Champions in one submission)
- Your artworks must be appropriate for all players: ensure that your artworks do not contain anything offensive or anything too risqué
- Participants must choose ONE male champion and ONE female champion for each submission
- Participants must already be an active member of the Official League of Artists and Cosplayers Facebook group (those who are not members MUST join the group first)
- Your artwork must be submitted in the correct format: We’re only taking submissions formatted in .jpg or .png, and it can be portrait or landscape
- Deadline of submission is at 23:59pm, 24th June 2017. Any late submissions will not be entertained.