ROG CHAMPIONS CUP RULES AND REGULATIONS
Map : Summoner's Rift Team Size : 5 Game Type : Tournament Draft
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The winning team will be decided upon destruction of the enemy Nexus.
- The qualifier is open to all individuals residing in Malaysia.
- No age limit.
- A player is allowed to join only one team at a time on the date of each competition. Garena reserves the right to disqualify said player if he/she does not obey this rule.
- All players must be present on the day of competition, late attendees will be disqualified.
- Garena reserves the right to cancel or change the event planning & prizes without any prior notice.
- Registering for the qualifier means that the information provided can be used for the purpose of the ASUS ROG Champions Cup event.
DisconnectionsIn the case of players having disconnections, games should be paused by using /pause command. The referee will only make a judgement in the following situation:
- Disconnection happens to all players due to an issue with the server, and the match is unable to continue.
- One or more players are unable to reconnect in the first 2 minutes of the game mark.
- Selection error.
Judgment may include, (a) restarting the game or (b) awarding the game to one of the player.
- Restarting the Game In most cases, both teams will have the same pick and ban champions, including summoners spell. Unless there is a case where bugs occurred during champion select phase such as being unable to change summoners spell.
- Awarded Game Victory In the event of a technical difficulty which leads Garena officials to declare a restart, the Garena officials may instead award a game victory to a team. If a game has been played for more than 20 minutes on the game clock (00:20:00), the Garena officials, in their sole discretion, may determine that a team cannot avoid defeat to a degree of reasonable certainty. The following criteria(s) may be used in the determination of reasonable certainty:
- Gold Differential. The difference in gold between the teams is more than 33%.
- Remaining Turret Differential. The difference in the number of remaining turrets between the teams is more than seven.
- Remaining Inhibitor Differential. The difference in the number of standing inhibitors between the teams is more than two.
Unfair PlayThe following actions will be considered unfair play:
- The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
- An intentional disconnection
- The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
- Clearly allowing an opponent to win a match.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive (e.g. shouting), inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player (even inside the game).
- The use of a program bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
- During the course of the event, the board of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
- False declaration of surrendering (e.g. typing gg/it’s over).
- Any “unnecessary chatting” during the match.
“Unnecessary chatting” means any chatting other than the cases listed below: (a) Greeting messages between the players; (b) Any message to highlight game errors or bugs.
If a referee decides that external conditions (Press, Team Leader, Player, Spectator, etc) are giving or have given an unfair advantage to a team, the team may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee's sole discretion.
Teams that want to report their opponents for unfair play should do so during or immediately after the game to their game referee. Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the board of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or, in extreme cases, be disqualified from the tournament.
PrizesThe team captain will be the receiver for the cash prizes. Team distribution of the prizes are not our responsibility.
Banned PlayersPro players from the ongoing The Legends Circuit Season 2016 are not allowed to join the ASUS ROG Championship Cup tournament. Players from these teams are banned (player names will be revealed at a later date):
- Kuala Lumpur Hunters
- Dulcet Essence
- Orange Esports
- Game Free Zone
- Fire Dragoon
- Fantastic Gaming